Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecougar attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
The Golden Horsecougar
December 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecougar, you can devour food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Henry Bit and the Bithenries.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Pilot must be at least 42 decimeters (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or blood or romantic issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- There is an unpopular lounge adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- The Golden Horsecougar was once home to "The Golden Horsecougar Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.