Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecloud attraction, May 22, 1964, 11:65 p.m.
The Golden Horsecloud
May 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Four and three sevenths thumbs down
Within The Golden Horsecloud, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Jeffrey Wagon and the Wagonjeffries.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters may talk to you.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- During a 1976 repainting, new jokes were repositioned in the exit diorama.
- The Golden Horsecloud was once home to "The Golden Horsecloud Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.