Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unseen view of The Golden Horsechute when it's not hidden in darkness
The Golden Horsechute
February 4, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsechute, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Cody Stallion and the Stallioncodies.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or shoulder issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to obliterate rooms that could be seen as inappropriate.
- The Golden Horsechute was once home to "The Golden Horsechute Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for most untimely performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.