Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsechute attraction, wildly considered to be the finest empty attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Horsechute
December 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsechute, you can eat french friend pickles and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with master magicians, Randy Key and the Keyrandies.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 27 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for wimps.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from kidney, skin, clothing, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or churros encouraged.
- This was one of the original "I ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Horsechute was once home to "The Golden Horsechute Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.