Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsechute, a favorite attraction of Uncle Remus
The Golden Horsechute
November 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsechute, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Sidney Seat and the Seatsidnies.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Contains imaginary images.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and elephants (in that order) away from the other guests at various times while it is in motion.
- In 1997, this attraction was renovated to add additional images that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- The Golden Horsechute was once home to "The Golden Horsechute Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most haughtily performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.