Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecanopy adventure during refurbishment
The Golden Horsecanopy
February 5, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecanopy, you can eat french friend pickles and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with slapstick maestros, Jerry Manager and the Managerjerries.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to go on this adventure only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this adventure, experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with Kaa fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Adventure is closed for relocation from yesterday until about June 17.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsecanopy" can be scrambled to spell "Ocspldr Onehnoe Egytha."
- The Golden Horsecanopy was once home to "The Golden Horsecanopy Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.