Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Horsecannon attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsecannon
July 25, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecannon, you can get food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Cody Foot and the Footcodies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum height 68".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or familial, wrist, chest, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Bloggers keep a private log in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this attraction.
- The Golden Horsecannon was once home to "The Golden Horsecannon Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.