Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecan, a favorite attraction of Lobo
The Golden Horsecan
February 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecan, you can munch on food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Cory Button and the Buttoncories.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland repeated visitors may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a soul).
- Must be at least 38" tall and 31 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Horsecan separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to hug safety harnesses.
- In 1982, this attraction was renovated to obscure scenes that could be seen as not politically correct.
- The Golden Horsecan was once home to "The Golden Horsecan Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.