Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecan, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
The Golden Horsecan
October 7, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecan, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with lords of the dance, Andy Panel and the Panelandies.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions or inner ear, stomach, spinal, lung, familial, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling permitted.
- The law requires you to keep your head and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Horsecan alternative experience.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The comment about lasers is a bad joke.
- The Golden Horsecan was once home to "The Golden Horsecan Review," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.