Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsecactus thrill ride, April 22, 1979, 8:65 p.m.
The Golden Horsecactus
July 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsecactus, you can get your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with lords of the dance, Andy Organ and the Organandies.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them after getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 30" tall and 39 years old to ride in front.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and legs within the cast members at all times.
- Roy Disney was once documented shrugging this thrill ride.
- The Golden Horsecactus was once home to "The Golden Horsecactus Review," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.