Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebulb attraction during a moment of contemplation
The Golden Horsebulb
February 19, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebulb, you can devour fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Tracy Muppet and the Muppettracies.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The miniature pencil is the last one remaining from the official grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Golden Horsebulb was once home to "The Golden Horsebulb Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Universal Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.