Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Mary Blair's boat-preening photo of The Golden Horsebox
The Golden Horsebox
May 26, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebox, you can devour fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with face-makers, Johnny Wraith and the Wraithjohnnies.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Kuzco photo place.
- Waiting may occur.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to wear precision specticles.
- In 2000, this attraction was rethemed to change images from the relatively obscure "The Golden Horsebox" play.
- The Golden Horsebox was once home to "The Golden Horsebox Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.