Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebox attraction at night
The Golden Horsebox
July 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebox, you can chow down french friend pickles and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with string quartet, Ricky Tub and the Tubrickies.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to change images from the "The Golden Horsebox" television show.
- The Golden Horsebox was once home to "The Golden Horsebox Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.