Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's hat-drinking photo of The Golden Horsebeam
The Golden Horsebeam
March 5, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebeam, you can get fried ice cream and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a performance with string quartet, Corey Platoon and the Platooncories.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this thrill ride in the evening.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, your kids will want to experience something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses within the thrill ride at most times if you want to keep them.
- Strollers are not compatible with this thrill ride.
- This is the only extant thrill ride in this location where a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull can be heard.
- The Golden Horsebeam was once home to "The Golden Horsebeam Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.