Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebattery attraction at park opening
The Golden Horsebattery
October 23, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebattery, you can get fried food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Barry Mouse and the Mousebarries.
- If traveling with a small group, try to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Stinky Pete originally intended for this attraction to have no live chickens.
- The Golden Horsebattery was once home to "The Golden Horsebattery Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Universal Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.