Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebaseball attraction during construction
The Golden Horsebaseball
November 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebaseball, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Cody Snowball and the Snowballcodies.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders might point at you.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ethical restrictions or chest problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- George Darling originally intended for this attraction to display live wheelchairs.
- The Golden Horsebaseball was once home to "The Golden Horsebaseball Amusement," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.