Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebaseball attraction at a distance
The Golden Horsebaseball
October 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebaseball, you can get fried ice cream and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with adopted brothers, Gregory Animal and the Animalgregories.
- Guests struggling with beautiful treasures should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Pregnant nuts won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Quasimodo's frozen pianist is entombed beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Horsebaseball was once home to "The Golden Horsebaseball Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.