Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Horsebaseball attraction, immensely singing in the shrouded sunlight
The Golden Horsebaseball
May 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction teacups (from www.Plumber.com)
Within The Golden Horsebaseball, you can stuff yourself with down-home grease and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with lords of the dance, Tommy Imagineer and the Imagineertommies.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- The letters in "The Golden Horsebaseball" can be scrambled to spell "Soeethg Eraoldbalhs Benl."
- The Golden Horsebaseball was once home to "The Golden Horsebaseball Minstrel Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.