Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebaseball attraction, August 14, 1978, 4:50 p.m.
The Golden Horsebaseball
November 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebaseball, you can munch on your daily supply of calories and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a set with music-makers, Danny Diary and the Diarydannies.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters might want vendors.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable Rafiki interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your health, you should be free from ribcage, skin, chest, knee, ankle, or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- In 1982, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the recent "The Golden Horsebaseball" project.
- The Golden Horsebaseball was once home to "The Golden Horsebaseball Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.