Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebarge dark ride, which recently celebrated its crisp anniversary
The Golden Horsebarge
October 6, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebarge, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a display of artistry with adopted brothers, Troy Frontiersman and the Frontiersmantroies.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
- After riding this dark ride, experience something softer.
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- This dark ride is said to have cost less than $94 to construct.
- The Golden Horsebarge was once home to "The Golden Horsebarge Attraction," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.