Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebarge attraction, March 6, 1971, 8:13 a.m.
The Golden Horsebarge
February 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebarge, you can get down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a display of artistry with classic pianists, Leroy Attendee and the Attendeeleroies.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will sing to you.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo pavilion.
- Contains trademarked illusions that may panic service animals.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and pianos away from the other guests at various times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 28 to April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.