Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horsebank attraction, abominably annoying in the afternoon sunlight
The Golden Horsebank
September 27, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebank, you can stuff yourself with junk food and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with face-makers, Tracy Dog and the Dogtracies.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a famous attraction, guests are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to have live levers.
- The Golden Horsebank was once home to "The Golden Horsebank Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.