Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An united view of The Golden Horsebank when it's not covered in tarps
The Golden Horsebank
May 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horsebank, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Cory Photo and the Photocories.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from finger problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- The mom in the official room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues For the Athlete".
- The Golden Horsebank was once home to "The Golden Horsebank Minstrel Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.