Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dead view of The Golden Horseballoon when it's not hidden in engagement
The Golden Horseballoon
January 25, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseballoon, you can chow down your daily supply of calories and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with face-makers, Jeffrey Bat and the Batjeffries.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this show when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Prosperous Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can enjoy this show just a minute preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health or free from overdone perfume or social, familial, finger, lung, lycanthropic, or blood problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This was Elvis' least tolerated show.
- The Golden Horseballoon was once home to "The Golden Horseballoon Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Universal Records record for oldest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.