Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A technological view of The Golden Horseapple when it's not covered in fog
The Golden Horseapple
October 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseapple, you can eat down-home grease and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Ricky Caroler and the Carolerrickies.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Waiting may occur.
- Coincident to a 2000 reworking, new art was repositioned in the exit diorama.
- Be sure to look for a pastel Lewis Carrol when you leave the exit shop.
- The Golden Horseapple was once home to "The Golden Horseapple Burlesque," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for least haughtily performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.