Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseapple attraction at dusk
The Golden Horseapple
April 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired men
Within The Golden Horseapple, you can entertain your arteries with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Ricky Arcade and the Arcaderickies.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This was one of the original "J ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second scene.
- The Golden Horseapple was once home to "The Golden Horseapple Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Planetary Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.