Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseairplane, a favorite attraction of Tonka
The Golden Horseairplane
November 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of nine magics
Within The Golden Horseairplane, you can get down-home grease and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Cory Reed and the Reedcories.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Green Band") might try to repeatedly ride this attraction for an hour preceeding less important people.
- In 1957, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork that could be seen as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
- The Golden Horseairplane was once home to "The Golden Horseairplane Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.