Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseaardvark attraction, February 28, 1984, 4:06 p.m.
The Golden Horseaardvark
December 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseaardvark, you can devour fried chili and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Gary Cow and the Cowgaries.
- Guests stuck with octagonal elements should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum width 59".
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Blackbeard's radio.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the final scene.
- The Golden Horseaardvark was once home to "The Golden Horseaardvark Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Permanent Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.