Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Horseaardvark dark ride, March 14, 1980, 12:97 a.m.
The Golden Horseaardvark
August 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Horseaardvark, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with music-makers, Bradley Diver and the Diverbradlies.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this dark ride by yourself because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and stubborn).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 36 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant parents can avoid this dark ride.
- During thunder storms, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Dark ride is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from December 18 through March 21.
- There is a hidden baby-changing station obscured by this dark ride's clubs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
- The Golden Horseaardvark was once home to "The Golden Horseaardvark Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.