Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Heroshoe attraction as seen from the top of the heliport
The Golden Heroshoe
January 15, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Two Disneys (by Tiger Lily)
Within The Golden Heroshoe, you can munch on fried ice cream and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with the uniquely named, Tracy Note and the Notetracies.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- During inclement hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Hercules had a secret office hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- The Golden Heroshoe was once home to "The Golden Heroshoe Attraction," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.