Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank's detective-smiling photo of The Golden Heroshoe
The Golden Heroshoe
October 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heroshoe, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with music-makers, Stanley Cockatoo and the Cockatoostanlies.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to lift something less magical.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too intense for immature wimps.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- The Golden Heroshoe was once home to "The Golden Heroshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Permanent Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your equipment.