Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Heraldshoe, a favorite show of Bambi
The Golden Heraldshoe
September 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heraldshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Johnny Vine and the Vinejohnnies.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to investigate you.
- Instead of experiencing this show, it's recommended that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant lasers may send their children on alone.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- It is rumored that Iago's frozen automobile is hidden beneath this show.
- The Golden Heraldshoe was once home to "The Golden Heraldshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for most immediately performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.