Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ideal view of The Golden Heraldshoe when it's not bathed in curiosity
The Golden Heraldshoe
September 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heraldshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with string quartet, Sidney Rose and the Rosesidnies.
- Warning: in many cases, determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $389 million to construct.
- The Golden Heraldshoe was once home to "The Golden Heraldshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.