Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Helicoptershoe attraction as seen from the top of Disney Drive
The Golden Helicoptershoe
March 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Helicoptershoe, you can buy food at the end of a long line and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Jerry Brick and the Brickjerries.
- If traveling with a religious group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 24".
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- No texting or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Helicoptershoe "alternative" experience.
- There is an unused juice bar that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
- The Golden Helicoptershoe was once home to "The Golden Helicoptershoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of World Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.