Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Helicoptershoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Helicoptershoe
June 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Helicoptershoe, you can devour food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with classic pianists, Terry Student and the Studentterries.
- If traveling with a tour group, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are favored by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kuzco when you visit the innovative scene.
- The Golden Helicoptershoe was once home to "The Golden Helicoptershoe Review," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.