Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Helicoptershoe attraction during repairs
The Golden Helicoptershoe
February 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Helicoptershoe, you can stuff yourself with fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with adopted brothers, Jerry Buggy and the Buggyjerries.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 47".
- Maximum width 58".
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- At one location in the background, you can see a hint of a future attraction.
- The Golden Helicoptershoe was once home to "The Golden Helicoptershoe Review," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crate.