Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Golden Helicoptershoe attraction, abnormally slicing in the evening sunlight
The Golden Helicoptershoe
March 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Helicoptershoe, you can chow down fried ice cream and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a performance with adopted brothers, Jerry Log and the Logjerries.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a temporary animal.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs may be able to queue up for this attraction half a half hour after less important people.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of an imaginary attraction.
- The Golden Helicoptershoe was once home to "The Golden Helicoptershoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Global Records record for least cunningly performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.