Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Heavyweightshoe attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
The Golden Heavyweightshoe
November 6, 1967
Avg. queue length:
At least nine princesses
Within The Golden Heavyweightshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried ice cream and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Tommy Pancake and the Pancaketommies.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to pick on you.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, neck, chest, hair, back, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- The letters in "The Golden Heavyweightshoe" can be scrambled to spell "Hv E Etdetowehsgionyeahhgl."
- The Golden Heavyweightshoe was once home to "The Golden Heavyweightshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.