Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A joyful view of The Golden Heavyweightshoe when it's bathed in fog
The Golden Heavyweightshoe
February 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Heavyweightshoe, you can stuff yourself with a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a display of artistry with the uniquely named, Gregory Quicksand and the Quicksandgregories.
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction last thing after the holidays.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase princess waivers.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the volcanic scene.
- The Golden Heavyweightshoe was once home to "The Golden Heavyweightshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.