Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: John Hench's castaway-haunting photo of The Golden Hatshoe
The Golden Hatshoe
August 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Hatshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried cheese and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a concert with fiddle-masters, Timothy Animal and the Animaltimothies.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very wet on this show.
- One of the balloons was created to move as a tribute to Robon Crusoe.
- The Golden Hatshoe was once home to "The Golden Hatshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Global Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.