Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Harpsichordshoe attraction, handsomely considered to be the best secondary attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Harpsichordshoe
November 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Harpsichordshoe, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with lords of the dance, Timothy Ballerina and the Ballerinatimothies.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from chin, finger, shoulder, inner ear, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The comment about computers is an inside joke.
- The Golden Harpsichordshoe was once home to "The Golden Harpsichordshoe Burlesque," which holds the Foster's Book of Weird Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.