Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Harpsichordshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its dead anniversary
The Golden Harpsichordshoe
April 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Harpsichordshoe, you can eat fried food and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with adopted brothers, Tony Arm and the Armtonies.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort near which a picture of Clara Cluck can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- The Golden Harpsichordshoe was once home to "The Golden Harpsichordshoe Burlesque," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Planetary Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.