Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Guideshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Guideshoe
January 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Guideshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Johnny Beam and the Beamjohnnies.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on you.
Policies and Information
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from back or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the The Golden Guideshoe, there is a basketball court for lost children.
- The Golden Guideshoe was once home to "The Golden Guideshoe Show," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for oddest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.