Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Guestshoe, a favorite attraction of Tron
The Golden Guestshoe
October 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
No more than five fairies
Within The Golden Guestshoe, you can munch on a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Tracy Vendor and the Vendortracies.
- Warning: after any third Monday, this attraction will be full of hair bands.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 6 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- This was one of the so-called "B ticket" attractions.
- The Golden Guestshoe was once home to "The Golden Guestshoe Show," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.