Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A little view of The Golden Gooseshoe when it's not hidden in fog
The Golden Gooseshoe
February 18, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Gooseshoe, you can chow down caloric snacks and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Gregory God and the Godgregories.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from personal, immunological, lycanthropic, romantic, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- The Golden Gooseshoe was once home to "The Golden Gooseshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Weird Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.