Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A feathered view of The Golden Gloveshoe when it's not covered in tarps
The Golden Gloveshoe
March 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Gloveshoe, you can buy down-home grease and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Ricky Taxi and the Taxirickies.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 61".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from runny shoes or liver, clothing, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from June 5 until about December 19.
- The glow of The Golden Gloveshoe can be viewed from as far away as a territory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit queue.
- The Golden Gloveshoe was once home to "The Golden Gloveshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Permanent Records record for lamest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.