Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Foxshoe train, October 3, 1967, 7:44 p.m.
The Golden Foxshoe
August 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Foxshoe, you can eat down-home grease and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with string quartet, Tommy Treat and the Treattommies.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this train second thing in the evening.
- After experiencing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to try something shorter.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 24" tall and 12 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this train's soundtrack.
- Mickey Mouse had a tremendous museum hidden above this train.
- The Golden Foxshoe was once home to "The Golden Foxshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.