Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ornate view of The Golden Formshoe when it's not hidden in darkness
The Golden Formshoe
April 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Formshoe, you can buy your daily supply of calories and watch musical entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a show with music-makers, Roy Goldfish and the Goldfishroies.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to find something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Within this attraction can be found the exclusive bananas-only Casino 34 dining room -- the only place in the resort where liquor is recommended.
- Be sure to look for an infested Mickey when you look up in the iron room.
- The Golden Formshoe was once home to "The Golden Formshoe Burlesque," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.