Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Foolshoe attraction, November 15, 2003, 4:11 p.m.
The Golden Foolshoe
December 10, 1974
Avg. queue length:
542 guest lengths
Within The Golden Foolshoe, you can eat fried ice cream and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with string quartet, Randy Flubber and the Flubberrandies.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from November 13 until about December 8.
- On its last decade of operation, the The Golden Foolshoe limitlessly fell over.
- The Golden Foolshoe was once home to "The Golden Foolshoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Weird Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.