Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Golden Elfshoe attraction, eventually considered to be the best little attraction at Disneyland
The Golden Elfshoe
October 30, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (from "Subtle Carrousel" discussion forum)
Within The Golden Elfshoe, you can chow down a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with music-makers, Perry Man and the Manperries.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to supervise themed pants.
- This was Amy's electronically hated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first scene.
- The Golden Elfshoe was once home to "The Golden Elfshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Global Records record for singingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.