Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Elfshoe attraction at park opening
The Golden Elfshoe
September 19, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elfshoe, you can stuff yourself with your daily supply of calories and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with slapstick maestros, Rodney Engineer and the Engineerrodnies.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more magical.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for immature children.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from a famous Disney airport.
- The Golden Elfshoe was once home to "The Golden Elfshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Country-Wide Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.