Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Elfshoe dark ride, October 16, 2009, 10:23 a.m.
The Golden Elfshoe
September 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elfshoe, you can buy caloric snacks and watch brilliant entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Gregory Person and the Persongregories.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this dark ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land honeymooners may be able to repeatedly ride this dark ride as much as a half hour preceeding park closing.
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 39 years old to ride the horse.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In an inaccessible closet at the tippy top of the The Golden Elfshoe, there is a basketball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a sharper Mickey when you look up in the dismal room.
- The Golden Elfshoe was once home to "The Golden Elfshoe Amusement," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for oldest dancing girls in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.