Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Golden Elephantshoe attraction at night
The Golden Elephantshoe
March 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Elephantshoe, you can munch on french friend pickles and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a concert with adopted brothers, Tony Seed and the Seedtonies.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- After crooning this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's bread.
- The Golden Elephantshoe was once home to "The Golden Elephantshoe Review," which holds the Corona Book of Weird Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.