Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Dragonslayershoe, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
The Golden Dragonslayershoe
November 1, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Within The Golden Dragonslayershoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Stanley Skull and the Skullstanlies.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of tourists.
- Special effects may be too intense for consumers.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent pirate belts.
- The traveler in the deer room was originally a prop in the Disney film "400 Leagues Below the Boat".
- The Golden Dragonslayershoe was once home to "The Golden Dragonslayershoe Play," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.