Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Doorshoe attraction at a distance
The Golden Doorshoe
March 28, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Doorshoe, you can entertain your arteries with fried ice cream and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a show with master magicians, Jeffrey Pest and the Pestjeffries.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for immature chickens.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former mouth.
- The Golden Doorshoe was once home to "The Golden Doorshoe Attraction," which holds the Budweiser Book of Weird Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.