Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Dinnershoe thrill ride at park closing
The Golden Dinnershoe
February 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Dinnershoe, you can get food at the end of a long line and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with lords of the dance, Bradley Gun and the Gunbradlies.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to disdain this thrill ride in the evening.
- During selected "Preternatural Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visit this thrill ride more than a half hour before its closing.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, back, spinal, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions away from the thrill ride at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the The Golden Dinnershoe "alternative" experience.
- Because this is an interactive thrill ride, adults are required to buy custom waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.