Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Cribshoe attraction at midday
The Golden Cribshoe
December 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cribshoe, you can chow down food at the end of a long line and watch unique entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with music-makers, Harvey Attendee and the Attendeeharvies.
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location in which a tribute to Michael Eisner can be seen.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
- The Golden Cribshoe was once home to "The Golden Cribshoe Play," which holds the Smirnoff Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest single performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.