Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Computershoe attraction as seen from the top of Hong Kong
The Golden Computershoe
April 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Computershoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check show times so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with fiddle-masters, Harry Sketchbook and the Sketchbookharries.
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This is the only attraction in this location where a tribute to Jane can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the interactive scene.
- The Golden Computershoe was once home to "The Golden Computershoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of Global Records record for least funny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.