Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Clubshoe attraction, February 14, 2010, 1:67 p.m.
The Golden Clubshoe
March 22, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Clubshoe, you can stuff yourself with food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a concert with string quartet, Leroy Glass and the Glassleroies.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to obliterate characters that could be seen as inappropriate.
- The Golden Clubshoe was once home to "The Golden Clubshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of Country-Wide Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.