Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Clubshoe attraction at park closing
The Golden Clubshoe
June 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Clubshoe, you can devour a snack where there is no room between the tables and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a show with music-makers, Bradley Weasel and the Weaselbradlies.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- King Arthur was not allowed to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
- The Golden Clubshoe was once home to "The Golden Clubshoe Burlesque," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Global Records record for dancingest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.