Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Castleshoe attraction as seen from the top of Kentucky
The Golden Castleshoe
February 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Castleshoe, you can get fried ice cream and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a concert with the uniquely named, Johnny Whale and the Whalejohnnies.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $16 billion to refurbish.
- The Golden Castleshoe was once home to "The Golden Castleshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Foster's Book of World Records record for most teeth lost in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your amigo.