Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Cartoonshoe attraction during refurbishment
The Golden Cartoonshoe
December 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Cartoonshoe, you can chow down fried food and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with the uniquely named, Ricky Pest and the Pestrickies.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- On its third month before closing permanently, the The Golden Cartoonshoe barely zigzagged.
- The Golden Cartoonshoe was once home to "The Golden Cartoonshoe Play," which holds the Corona Book of World Records record for least changing performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.