Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Canoeshoe attraction, internally missing in the evening sunlight
The Golden Canoeshoe
May 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Canoeshoe, you can eat caloric snacks and watch mountain-style entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with fiddle-masters, Bobby Drum and the Drumbobbies.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of Davy Jones impersonators.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The comment about squares is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
- The Golden Canoeshoe was once home to "The Golden Canoeshoe Burlesque," which holds the Budweiser Book of Permanent Records record for most traditionally performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.