Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Cactusshoe, a favorite attraction of Cruella De Vil
The Golden Cactusshoe
February 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Within The Golden Cactusshoe, you can devour fried food and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a display of artistry with lords of the dance, Jeffrey Pan and the Panjeffries.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or brain problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Golden Cactusshoe alternative experience.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's painted curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the retired illustration.
- The Golden Cactusshoe was once home to "The Golden Cactusshoe Amusement," which holds the Foster's Book of Planetary Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.