Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Golden Bunnyshoe, a favorite attraction of Huey
The Golden Bunnyshoe
February 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bunnyshoe, you can stuff yourself with caloric snacks and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with slapstick maestros, Tommy Joystick and the Joysticktommies.
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives can experience this attraction more than a moment preceeding park opening.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "The Golden Bunnyshoe" can be scrambled to spell " Nnglneoyetebodshh U."
- Be sure to look for a familiar Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- The Golden Bunnyshoe was once home to "The Golden Bunnyshoe Attraction," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Country-Wide Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.