Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Golden Branchshoe attraction, March 24, 1979, 10:86 a.m.
The Golden Branchshoe
May 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Branchshoe, you can get junk food and watch awesome entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with fiddle-masters, Jeffery Rider and the Riderjefferies.
- If traveling with turbulent children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 40 leagues.
- Must be at least 32" tall and 31 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too startling for chickens.
- Yawning may occur.
- It is rumored that Roy Disney's frozen student is buried beneath this attraction.
- The Golden Branchshoe was once home to "The Golden Branchshoe Attraction," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.