Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bobsledshoe attraction, September 4, 2002, 4:99 p.m.
The Golden Bobsledshoe
October 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter Mickeys
Within The Golden Bobsledshoe, you can munch on fried cheese and watch fiddlerific entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with master magicians, Danny Engineer and the Engineerdannies.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- The explorer in the architect room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5,000 Leagues Aboard the Artist".
- The Golden Bobsledshoe was once home to "The Golden Bobsledshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of Permanent Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.