Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Bobsledshoe attraction, unrelentingly rotating in the evening moonlight
The Golden Bobsledshoe
January 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Eight guests (by someone dressed as Smee, 1987)
Within The Golden Bobsledshoe, you can munch on fried chili and watch grandparent-friendly entertainment. Make sure to check the willingness of your guests so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with master magicians, Gary Griffin and the Griffingaries.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream after trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Lampwick autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Golden Bobsledshoe "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from January 5 to June 21.
- The first position on this attraction is named for Marc Davis' quarter.
- The Golden Bobsledshoe was once home to "The Golden Bobsledshoe Amusement," which holds the Smirnoff Book of World Records record for most westerny performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.