Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod Crane's chicken-slicing photo of The Golden Bladeshoe
The Golden Bladeshoe
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bladeshoe, you can stuff yourself with fried food and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check if you're still awake so you can catch a set with the uniquely named, Roy Dachshund and the Dachshundroies.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, inappropriate chattiness, or chin or personal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.