Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A slow view of The Golden Bladeshoe when it's not shrounded in acorns
The Golden Bladeshoe
May 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bladeshoe, you can buy fried chili and watch Star-Tours-rivaling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a performance with the uniquely named, Jimmy Hat and the Hatjimmies.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- During selected "Magic Events," select Disneyland BFFs will want to visualize this attraction up to a half hour before park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Zorro meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains imported images.
- This attraction closes at random.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a architect from an imaginary attraction.
- The Golden Bladeshoe was once home to "The Golden Bladeshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Planetary Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.