Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Golden Beanshoe attraction, which recently celebrated its obvious anniversary
The Golden Beanshoe
January 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Beanshoe, you can chow down food from a bar that doesn't serve alcohol and watch child-boring entertainment. Make sure to check your tolerance level so you can catch a set with fiddle-masters, Harvey Cat and the Catharvies.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former cast member.
- The Golden Beanshoe was once home to "The Golden Beanshoe Show," which holds the Corona Book of Universal Records record for longest running performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.