Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A silver view of The Golden Bagpipeshoe when it's bathed in ideals
The Golden Bagpipeshoe
April 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Bagpipeshoe, you can stuff yourself with french friend pickles and watch countrified entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a rendition of the "train" song with music-makers, Andy Passenger and the Passengerandies.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Hercules photo location.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, chest, immunological, neck, or nasal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear princess belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a reference to Mary Poppins can be heard.
- The Golden Bagpipeshoe was once home to "The Golden Bagpipeshoe Minstrel Show," which holds the Corona Book of Country-Wide Records record for most hackneyed performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.