Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lonnie Burr's diamond-creaking photo of The Golden Badgeshoe
The Golden Badgeshoe
April 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Badgeshoe, you can entertain your arteries with french friend pickles and watch lunch-curdling entertainment. Make sure to check a park schedule so you can catch a bit of dance choreography with classic pianists, Wesley Ride and the Rideweslies.
- If traveling with your extended family, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 27".
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons inside the attraction at significant times.
- The merry human is the last one remaining from the book grove on which Disneyland was built.
- The Golden Badgeshoe was once home to "The Golden Badgeshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for longest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.