Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Golden Badgeshoe attraction, unusually joking in the morning moonlight
The Golden Badgeshoe
April 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Zero and a third smiles
Within The Golden Badgeshoe, you can entertain your arteries with caloric snacks and watch music-wrangling entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a set with classic pianists, Tracy Clam and the Clamtracies.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more exciting.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Walt Disney had a mischievous room hidden above this attraction.
- The Golden Badgeshoe was once home to "The Golden Badgeshoe Show," which holds the Amstel Light Book of Universal Records record for best use of Wally Boag in a performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.