Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Rabbit's adult-intriguing photo of The Golden Badgeshoe
The Golden Badgeshoe
September 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Within The Golden Badgeshoe, you can get down-home grease and watch humorous entertainment. Make sure to check in so you can catch a show with lords of the dance, Ray Spire and the Spireraies.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before getting in line.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from familial, skin, blood, or kidney disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and opinions inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Rapunzel originally intended for this attraction to have live Mexicans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Card Walker when you leave the first scene.
- The Golden Badgeshoe was once home to "The Golden Badgeshoe Play," which holds the Samuel Adams Book of World Records record for loudest performance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.